Built better plays better.
Spencer Marston builds the finest billiard tables with a lifetime warranty.
All of our tables are built to BCA specifications, featuring 1-inch, three-piece slate construction for the most accurate play. Each table is constructed from 100% solid hardwood. Support beams stabilize each table and ensure a solid, level playing surface.
Only the best.
- Billiard tables: This warranty lasts for the life of the table.
- Game tables and chairs: This warranty lasts for two years from the date of original purchase.
The duration of any implied warranties shall not exceed the duration of warranties provided herein.
For two years after the date of the sale of the pool table, and one year after the sale of the game table or chair to the original purchaser, Spencer Marston will pay for:
- The labor and repair or replacement of defective components or material
- And, if Spencer Marston elects to complete warranty service at a location other than the place of installation, the cost of shipping to Spencer Marston.
At any time after two years after date of original purchase of the pool table, Spencer Marston will pay for only the costs of repairing or replacing defective components or materials. The Owner will be responsible for labor and shipping costs, if any.
- Products transferred from the original purchaser
- Furniture or pool tables used in an institutional or commercial setting
- Damage due to normal wear and tear, fire, flood or any other natural event or calamity
- Cloth, rubber, or pockets
- Table leveling
- Damage resulting from negligence or abuse
- Any defects or damages arising from the installation or other services provided by an unauthorized installer.
This warranty will be voided if:
- The Owner fails to provide a proper environment for the table
- The table is not installed by a Spencer Marston authorized installer
- An unauthorized installer performs maintenance or repairs improperly or incorrectly
- The Owner fails to follow the care and maintenance instructions provided
Submit any claims to [email protected]. In your claim, please include the following information:
- Order number and installation date (this information is kept on file with your retailer)
- A brief explanation of the issue
- Photos that clearly show any issue(s)
Our Warranty Review Department will review your case and respond promptly. If a claim is deemed valid, we will replace or repair (at our discretion), any or all of the components involved in the claim.
No. Spencer Marston will not be liable for direct, consequential, incidental or special damages (including without limitation loss of business or profits or economic loss) or for punitive, statutory, or exemplary damages, resulting from or in any manner relating to the table, the use of the table, or any breach by Spencer Marston of this warranty. The sole and exclusive remedy of the Owner will be the repair, correction or replacement, at Spencer Marston's sole option, of the defective component of the table pursuant to this warranty.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Confidence in Our Products
The best game of your life, designed to fit your lifestyle.
This warranty applies to the original purchaser (Owner) of the billiard table, game table, or chairs, and covers defective materials and workmanship.
As to billiard tables, this warranty lasts for the life of the table. As to game tables and chairs, this warranty lasts for two years from the of the date of original purchase. The duration of any implied warranties shall not exceed the duration of warranties provided herein.